Seeking one (1) qualified writer to fill desired position. Must have not less than ten years experience, and have no less than three (3) NYT bestsellers, and short fiction sales to every (literally) pro market.
Job duties to include:
- Working long hours for no pay on something which will likely never be read.
- Coming to despise your own work with a hatred you previously imagined impossible.
- Renouncing vacations, friendships and any and all free time.
- Must love daily, cold rejection.
- Must enjoy ongoing criticism of work you consider personal.
- Must embrace conflict and controversy. Candidates who have experience overreacting to perceived slights are preferred.
Compensation is DOE (and name recognition) and is not guaranteed.